Cardinal of Minnesota is in search of an Accounting Assistant. The successful candidate enjoys working with numbers and has a desire to learn accounting processes.
Candidate will possess strong analytical skills, detail oriented, with a focus on accuracy. Has a medium to high degree of computer literacy with the ability of inputting and exporting data accurately utilizing QuickBooks, and Microsoft Excel:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of various revenue sources
- Accounts receivable
- Cash management
- Verification of Individual Social Security and SSI benefits.
- Problem resolution with SS office related to individual benefits.
- Reconciliation of client asset limits to ensure funding sources are not disrupted.
- State billing and reconciliation of remittance advice to client accounts receivable subsidiary accounts.
- Generate and verification of staff time cards for payroll and for billing
- Process clinician reports
- Bill medical miles to counties
- Management of Rep Payee Accounts
- Posting receipts to accounts receivable subsidiary accounts.
- Posting payments to accounts receivable subsidiary accounts.
- High degree of integrity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High Accuracy and detail oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize numerous job responsibilities
- 1 year of accounting experience
Job Type: Full-time