Nurse – RN or LPN
We are currently accepting applications for a RN or LPN wishing to work with individuals with developmental disabilities. This is a full time position, working flexible days, Monday – Friday, and ability to answer questions from home sites after hours.
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage health care for our clients under the direction of a physician.
- Schedule regular visits to all assigned home sites
- Assist the Residential Supervisors in coordinating and scheduling medical appointments.
- Monitor for medication errors, oversee medication storage.
- Assist Residential Supervisors in monitoring clients on psychotropic medications for side effects and effectiveness of medications.
- Provide physical checks as necessary.
- Provide training to clients, and Residential Supervisors.
- Ensure that all orders and recommendations are followed, documented and evaluated.
- Minnesota RN or LPN licensure
- Good computer skills
- Driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Nursing experience preferred, but not required, we will train the right candidate!
Thank you for your interest in working for Cardinal of Minnesota. To apply for this position, please fill out the application below!
Find our application here.