Program Director – Winona, MN
We are currently seeking a Program Director responsible for the overall operation of their designated program sites. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with Residential Supervisors to develop and maintain ongoing professional monthly objectives.
- Work closely with Residential Supervisors to ensure all aspects of their duties are completed.
- Establish a working knowledge of all required licensing procedures according to County, State and Federal regulations.
- Review, update and manage Cardinal of Minnesota’s audit procedures for each designated program site.
- Participate in hiring key staff and assist Residential Supervisors with personnel, disciplinary and staffing issues, including documentation of those issues.
- Assist with the management of payroll records
- Conduct training for supervisory staff and others as needed.
- Work closely with the Residential Supervisor to ensure that all licensing requirements are met on an ongoing basis. Respond to all licensing deficiencies promptly and effectively.
- Assist in the development, writing and monitoring of all client programs.
- Attend Interdisciplinary Team Meetings and offer constructive input on the client’s plan.
- Attend client medical appointments as needed.
- Make recommendations to the organization for the addition, expansion, or change of services or service systems.
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with individual with disabilities
- Previous personnel management experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Health Insurance
- Life / Short term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Flexible Schedule
- 401k with 8% company match
- Fun and rewarding environment
Job Type: Full-time
Thank you for your interest in working for Cardinal of Minnesota. To apply for this position, please fill out the application below!
Find our application here.