We are currently looking for a Residential Supervisor to work as the manager of one of our group homes.
- Program Supervisor is the primary liaison between the Direct Support Professionals, families/guardians, day program, and the County Case Manager
- Ensure all programmatic features of the client’s Individual Service Plan and Individual Program Plan are carried out in an effective manner
- Manage staff and responsible for the decision making necessary for the operation of their department.
- Hand on direct care
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience working with individuals with disabilities or in a similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Team player
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Competitive wage
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- 401K with 8% match
- Wellness reimbursement
Thank you for your interest in working for Cardinal of Minnesota. To apply for this position, please fill out the application below!
Find our application here.